1. Choose from one of our collections or individually add stationery to your cart, select the quantity and printing method via the drop box.
2. Once you have added your stationery to your cart, head to the checkout and follow the prompts.
3. We will then be in contact with you as soon as possible once the order has been processed. From there a document will be emailed through which will require all the finer details regarding your wedding or event including the colours, location details guest names etc.
4. As the first digital design has been created to fit your content sheet, we will then send you an electronic print proof pdf. You must carefully proof the item/s and send back any feedback for revisions.
5. If there are any adjustments they will be made immediately. Once you are happy with the final proof, the item/s will then be sent to the printery. Printing usually takes 2 weeks or 10 business days, but sometimes can be 3 weeks for letterpress and die cut items (eg. 15 degree or arch shaped cards)
6. Your items will then be checked and counted once we receive them from the printery. We then wrap and ship to your nominated delivery address.